The Double Compartment Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is ideal if you are looking for a Wall Mounted Lock box with dual locking compartments. The outer door equipped with the Keyless Electronic CompX RegulatoR lock and safety backup key override lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The inner locking compartment is equipped with a metal Key lock. The outer and inner compartment doors come in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Inner locking compartment equipment with metal key lock
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet – white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access doors
- Approximate dimensions: 16″W x 18″H x 8”D (Secondary Compartment Dimension 12”W x 8”H x 6.5”D)
- Approximate weight: ___ lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simple allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes