Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet
The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for hospital hallways outside of patient rooms to improve infection control, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. This lock box enables the medication storage close to the patient rooms, but still is out of the infectious zone.
The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet was specifically designed to fit the needs of VA LTC facilities. To align with the NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) requirements for fire exit corridors and the ADA requirements for hallways, this Wall Mount Lock Boxes projects no more than 4 inches from the wall.
The keyless electronic locking cabinet comes with a standard, self-locking lock which allows the user to simply close the door to automatically lock the box. You choose between a clear, frosted, or white door. You may choose to add-on a Manual/Shared Use Lock, AT Audit Trail Lock, or a Wood-Grain door. Please see “How to Choose the Right Lock” for more information on the lock options.
The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box when you need to keep medication storage close to the patient rooms, but outside of the infectious zone. The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The access door comes in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- • Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access door
- Approximate dimensions: 14” W x 22-3/4” H x 4” D
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes
|Dimensions||14 × 22.75 × 4 in|
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.