Portable Electronic Control Box (PECB) – 14″D x 7.5″W x 8″H
The Portable Electronic Control Box is the ideal portable lock box to mount on surfaces and/or med carts for secure medication storage. The PECB is a versatile portable lockbox. The lock box secures critical medications every step of the way. The PECB comes with a standard, self-locking lock which allows the user to simply close the door to automatically lock the box. The PECB comes with either a clear or white door.
You may choose to add-on a Manual/Shared Use Lock or Audit Trail Lock. Please see “How to Choose the Right Lock” for more information on the lock options.
**If you intend to purchase multiple units, please Request a Quote for a quantity discount. **
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Secondary key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the base for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: 3/8” thick White PVC High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and 1/8” thick Clear PVC access door
- Approximate dimensions: 7.5″W x 8″H x 14”D
- Approximate weight: 4.25 lbs.
The PECB access door slides up (like a roll-top desk). It comes in either Clear or White.
The PECB comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless self-locking lock and safety backup metal key lock. You can customize your lockbox with any of our three lock options:
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring-loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure)
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes (Click to view CompX RegulatoR AT brochure)
For more information, please see How to Choose the Right Lock for Your Locking Cabinet.
Brochures & Specifications
|Dimensions||14 × 7.5 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.