Portable Electronic Control Box (PECB) – 14″D x 7.5″W x 8″H
The PECB is ideal if you are looking for a versatile portable lockbox – Perfect for home healthcare. Lock Box secures critical medications every step of the way.
The price varies depending on the type of lock:
- $450 for CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock
- $450 CompX Regulator Self Locking
- $495 CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
**If you intend to purchase multiple units, please Request a Quote for a quantity discount. **
The PECB sleek design comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The PECB access door slides up (like a roll-top desk) and comes in either Clear or White.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Secondary key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the base for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: 3/8” thick White PVC High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and 1/8” thick Clear PVC access door
- Approximate dimensions: 7.5″W x 8″H x 14”D
- Approximate weight: 4.25 lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes
|Dimensions||14 × 7.5 × 8 in|
CompX Regulator Self Locking, CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock, CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.