Portable Electronic Control Box (PECB) – Tracking Software – 14″D x 7.5″W x 8″H
Contact for Pricing
The PECB + Tracking Software is ideal if you are looking for a versatile portable lockbox with tracking software – Perfect for long-term care pharmacies and home healthcare. Lock Box secures critical medications every step of the way. The tracking software captures medication inventory at all times (prevents theft and loss) and required prescription information (patient, doctor, location and more) keeping your organization DEA compliant.
**Please contact us for pricing & quantity discounts.**
The PECB sleek design comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The PECB access door slides up (like a roll-top desk). It comes in either Clear or White.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Secondary key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the base for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: 3/8” thick White PVC High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and 1/8” thick Clear PVC access door
- Approximate dimensions: 7.5″W x 8″H x 14”D
- Approximate weight: 4.25 lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes
|Dimensions||14 × 7.5 × 8 in|
CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock, CompX Regulator Self Locking, CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.