The PECB sleek design comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The PECB access door slides up (like a roll-top desk) and comes in either Clear or White.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Secondary key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the base for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: 3/8” thick White PVC High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and 1/8” thick Clear PVC access door
- Approximate dimensions: 7.5″W x 8″H x 14”D
- Approximate weight: 4.25 lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simple allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes