Small Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet – 4.25″D x 12″W x 12″H
The Small Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for medication security and management where you have limited flat surfaces to mount the lock box or if you prefer the convenience of a wall-mounted locking cabinet.
The keyless electronic locking cabinet comes with a standard, self-locking lock which allows the user to simply close the door to automatically lock the box. You choose between a clear, frosted, or white door.
You may choose to add-on a Manual/Shared Use Lock, AT Audit Trail Lock, or a Wood-Grain door. Please see the full description below for more information on the lock options.
**If you intend to purchase multiple units, please Request a Quote for a quantity discount. **
The Small Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for securing individual patient amounts of medication and supplies. The EasyView Small Wall Mounted Cabinet comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The access door comes in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access door
- Approximate dimensions: 12″W x 12″H x 4.25”D
- Approximate weight: 6 lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes
|Dimensions||4.25 × 12 × 12 in|
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.