Tall Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet – 4.25″D x 14″W x 22.75″H
The Tall Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for medication security and management in areas where you have limited flat surfaces to mount the EasyView lock box, or you prefer the convenience of a wall-mounted locking cabinet. The Tall Wall Mounted Cabinet is an affordable Keyless Electronic Locking cabinet with a lot of great features.
For white, clear, or frosted, the pricing is:
- $435 for CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock
- $435 CompX Regulator Self Locking
- $540 CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
For the wood grain door, the pricing is:
- $450 for CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock
- $450 CompX Regulator Self Locking
- $555 CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
**If you intend to purchase multiple units, please Request a Quote for quantity discounts. **
The Tall Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for securing large amounts of medication and supplies with a narrow profile sticking out from the wall. The EasyView Wall Mounted Cabinet comes standard with the CompX RegulatoR keyless electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. We offer three lock options – 1. Manual/Shared Use Lock. 2. Self-Locking Lock. 3. Audit Trail Lock. The access door comes in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access door
- Approximate dimensions: 14″W x 22.75″H x 4.25”D
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs.
Three (3) CompX RegulatoR Lock Options:
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe.
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box.
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes
|Dimensions||4.25 × 14 × 22.75 in|
CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock, CompX Regulator Self Locking, CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White, WG-Simulated Wood Grain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.